All Are Welcome
Welcome to the official website of St John XXIII. From our early beginning in 2002 when Mass was held at people’s homes we grew to a hotel conference room and then the auditorium of the local high school, our beautiful church opened its doors in April 2009. You can find us on Miramar Parkway across from the Miramar Regional Park.
Our parish community is vibrant and alive with families from all over the world. We celebrate the Holy Mass in 3 different languages. Take a moment to click on Worship, Devotions and Sacraments found on the navigation bar of our home page of to see all that our parish has waiting for you.
Please consider becoming a registered parishioner so we can get to know you better.
We hope to see you very soon for Mass.
WHY SHOULD I BE A REGISTERED PARISHIONER OF ST JOHN XXIII?
Frequently, those seeking to celebrate marriage, baptism, serve as sponsors for Confirmation or Baptism or children will be attending a catholic school, request a letter. To receive such a letter you must be registered in the parish, attend Mass regularly and be committed to the stewardship of time, talent and treasure.
Upon registering you are provided with an envelope number that is unique to you. Bringing these envelopes with you and placing them into the offertory basket when you attend weekly Sunday mass lets the parish know that you are an active and participating member of the St John XXIII community. OR, if you are worried about forgetting your envelopes each week, we do have an online giving option.
HOW DO I REGISTER TO BECOME A PARISHIONER?
- Please download the form by clicking on the link below.
- Open the file in a PDF reader of your preference.
- Complete the form.
- Print it out and stop by during parish office hours to drop it off, Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
- At that time, we will welcome you and provide you with your parish envelopes that will begin your journey of faith and community at St John XXIII.
PARISH GIVING INFORMATION
Why does the church need my financial support?
St John XIII relies solely on the contribution of our parishioners to keep its doors open. And just like many of you, our expenses include such items as a mortgage, utilities (FPL, water, and communications), landscaping, building maintenance, salaries and insurances.
There are two ways you can help.
- When coming to mass please place your weekly donation into the collection baskets using your parish envelopes
- Create an Online Giving account by clicking on the link below.
We are stronger together with your participation.
May Jesus bless you and your family.