Archdiocese of Miami News September, 2022
Job Opening at the Archdiocese of Miami:
Ecclesiastical Notary – The Archdiocese of Miami
The Pastoral Center of the Archdiocese of Miami is seeking an Ecclesiastical Notary to support the activities of the Metropolitan Tribunal of the Archdiocese of Miami, in providing administrative support to the Judicial Vicar, Judges, and Defender of the Bond, in cases from commencement to conclusion.
Visit Human Resources – Jobs
Volunteers Needed the Office of Detention Ministry of the Archdiocese of Miami is looking for priests and lay volunteers for one of the 30 correctional facilities in Miami-Dade. For more information, please email Deacon Edgardo Farias at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unaccompanied Refugee Minors Program is looking for adults to become foster parents to refugee minors. The requirements to be a foster parent include:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Be able to provide adequate bedroom space and a separate bed for each foster child
- Have reliable transportation
- Be willing to participate in a 30-hour free training
- Be prepared for adults in your household to undergo complete background checks
- Be able to meet basic resources to support the household.
Catholic Charities provides 24-hour case management, monthly stipend to help with the care of the refugee minor or youth, continuing education and more. For more information, call
305-883-3383 or visit www.ccadm.org